Product News Subscribe via Email
Stay up-to-date with the latest cleverbridge product news.
Do you want to find out why your customers canceled their subscriptions? Use our Cancellation Survey to ask your customers all the right questions in an easy online format. The survey will also give you valuable insights, which you can use to retain your customer base.
Find out how long they used your product, how often they used your product, their reasons for cancellation, their overall customer satisfaction level, and much more.
Julian Weber, Conversion Rate Manager, will tell you all about it in the Product Moment below.
If you’re ready to learn more or have questions, feel free to reach out to the Client Experience team.
There are various ways to integrate the cleverbridge storefront. In our Product Moment below we focus on two methods:
- Pop-Up Integration Tool
- Embedded Integration Tool
Find out what enhancements we made to the Pop-Up Order Process and what benefits both Integration methods offer, such as:
- Increased conversions – enable your customers to purchase quickly and directly from your branded product page
- Easier integration and less set up time
- Continued benefits of working with a Merchant of RecordThe merchant of record is the entity that holds legal title to goods or services and from which the customer purchases these goods or services.
Piet Smet, Technical Lead of Technical Services, will tell you all about it in the Product Moment below.
Market trends show that eWallets, a type of payment app that enables customers to purchase items either online or at a store with a smartphone, will become the leading payment method over the next years. As your ecommerce service provider, we are always committed to accommodating the many different ways that your customers choose to pay. As a result, we are happy to announce that Apple Pay and Amazon Pay are now available on the cleverbridge platform.
- Increase your conversion rate
- Improve the payment approval rate
- Keep your customers happy by offering their preferred payment methods
To get access to Apple Pay and Amazon Pay now, contact the Client Experience team.
We are excited to inform you that the Products & Plans module is now available in the Subscription Commerce Manager, our web-based admin tool. This module enables your ecommerce managers to conveniently manage your product information online.
- Go online to view and update the product and plan data that is displayed to your customers.
- Create new products and plans using any computer or browser.
- Set up free trial periods for subscription products in a simpler, more user-friendly UI.
The Product & Plans module is available right now at subcomm.cleverbridge.com. Just use your cleverbridge credentials to log in.
Our Popup Order Process creates a modern, intuitive checkout experience that reduces cart abandonment and drives conversions.
The cleverbridge Popup Order Process offers the following features:
- Buy quickly and directly from a product page through an intuitive lightbox cart
- Maintain brand consistency by installing the code snippet directly on your hosted pages
- Continue the compliance and payment processing benefits of operating your business within a Merchant of Record environment
Piet Smet, Integration Specialist, discusses more in the Product Moment below.
If you’re ready to learn more or have questions, feel free to reach out to the Client Experience Team.
On September 14, 2019, a new requirement for authenticating online payments will be introduced in Europe as part of the second Payment Services Directive (PSD2). The goal of this new requirement is to reduce fraud and make online payments more secure.
Our Payments & Clearing team has taken the necessary steps to ensure compliance with the new regulation. Here’s what you need to know:
- We have implemented a Cardholder Initiated Transactions (CIT)/Merchant Initiated Transactions (MIT) framework that will only trigger 3D Secure when required.
- We are utilizing an up-to-date Bank Identification Number (BIN) database to identify issuers based outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) or transactions that use anonymous cards, in both scenarios no Strong Customer Authentication (SCA) mandate is required.
- We are using preferred acquirers with low fraud rates to utilize Transaction Risk Analysis (TRA) exemption for transactions below €100.
We’re aware that there are some exemptions to this mandate. Our team is actively working to identify transactions that are exempt from SCA so we can lessen the impact on your business.
Minmin Zhu, Product Owner of Payments & Clearing, discusses more in the Product Moment below.
If you have questions about PSD2 and the steps we’ve taken to ensure compliance, you can contact our Client Experience Team.
Fueled by powerful data, laser-focused messaging and impeccable timing, our Cart Abandonment Solution will allow you to claim orders that would otherwise be lost.
cleverbridge Cart Abandonment Email Campaigns offer the following features:
- Expanded sales funnels to reach a global audience
- Customizable campaigns sent at highly-targeted cadences
- A managed service to handle integration, reporting and optimization
Ashley Kolpak, Email Marketing Specialist, discusses more in the Product Moment below.
If you’re ready to learn more or have questions, feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Discover how you can increase your Digital Marketing return on investment by leveraging the cleverbridge Performance Marketing Platform powered by Partnerize!
In less than two minutes, Nick Oswald, Performance Marketing Manager at cleverbridge, discusses:
- The real-time reporting feature in Partnerize
- How to ensure you’re making the right decisions with the right publishers
- Why the new platform is worth the investment
Watch now and feel free to reach out to email@example.com with any questions.
It is easier than ever to get the help that you need to use our desktop applications.
You can now open the cleverbridge Documentation directly from the CA and BI.
You can also find new and improved context-sensitive help features in these applications.
In the CA, the new contextual help panel now gives you access to:
- Updated content and a more modern design
- Inline links which open the cleverbridge Documentation in a browser
- Ability to print help topics directly from the CA
- Dropdowns which allow users to hide/disclose help content
In the BI, all context-sensitive help links now open the cleverbridge Documentation directly.
Additionally, don't forget that with these changes, you benefit from the following:
- All CA/BI help content is identical, no matter where you access it
- You can now easily access information about the entire platform from the desktop tools
- You can now access help for all of our online and offline tools in the cleverbridge Documentation - CA, BI, Subscription Commerce Manager (SCM).
As a new vetted partner on the Salesforce AppExchange, we have the knowledge, experience, and the power to enhance your customer lifecycle journey by optimizing online selling and streamlining sales processes.
Whether you’re a B2B or a B2C company, our ecommerce solutions bolt onto the tools you use every day to enable you to do things like, automate orders, reduce churn and accelerate payment.
We explain more in our Product Moment video here:
If you’d like to drive additional sales and accelerate payments, connect with our Client Experience team now at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are thrilled to let you know you can now view your reports however and whenever you need them.
As we describe in this video, your reports created in the BI can be accessed on the go in our new web-based Subscription Commerce Manager.
Reporting is available right now at subcomm.cleverbridge.com. Just use your BI credentials to log in. This reporting tool is the first piece of functionality that we’ll continue to build out in this web-based management tool.
Create business value faster with cleverbridge Integration Services.
With clicks not code, you can use our adaptable, out-of-the-box solutions to automate business processes and connect applications to transmit data across mission-critical platforms.
As a result, you’ll drive sales, automate renewals, ensure data integrity, and respond to your customers at the most opportune time.
Our modern, flexible solution also grows with your business and features the following:
- Bi-Directional Data Exchange, which allows you to accomplish integration tasks like synchronizing, transmitting, and correcting real-time data across multiple applications
- Migration Services, which allow you to extract, transform, and load data simply and efficiently. You can also copy data from an old application to a new one or load production data to a test instance.
- Integration Services Connectivity, which allows you to rapidly integrate a broad range of business applications without any coding, such as, Marketo, Oracle Marketing Cloud, Eloqua, ExactTarget, HubSpot, Salesforce and Oracle Netsuite.
Making Your Integration a Success
Using our intuitive, drag-and-drop UI, your team can quickly map, deploy, and troubleshoot your most valuable data, without relying on valuable IT or engineering resources.
You’ll be able to choose from a basic field mapping screen for simple integrations, or an advanced process definition editor with custom queries, if-then logic, source and target lookups for each child loops, and the ability to update source rows based on data returned from the target.
cleverbridge can also integrate with critical business systems in various ways, including the following:
- Creating and updating leads, contacts, accounts and opportunities in your CRM system based on purchase data or outbound notifications
- Creating new transactions from your CRM system based off of a pre-defined CPQ process and assign opportunity ID or other identifying information
- Creating and managing your subscribers in a targeted marketing automation system based on outbound notifications
- Renewal automation
- Automate invoicing
Benefits Span the Entire Integration Lifecycle
Integration Services helps your ecommerce initiatives succeed by giving you advantages across the entire integration lifecycle, including the design, build, deploy, run, and adapt stages.
Our Integration Services requires minimal development effort and are scalable. Also, you’ll be able to save on implementation costs and focus your sales team efforts on high-value orders.
Other key features include:
- “Self-documenting” graphics development environment
- Full debugger
- Collaboration features that allow you to better manage integration projects
- Management console for tracking all of your integrations
These features bring lifecycle management benefits to your organization such as:
- Shorter deployment time/faster time to market
- Lower total cost of ownership
- Faster response to run-time issues at critical moments
- Staffing flexibility
- Reduced tracking and management of target applications
- Agile customization of integrations
- Automate responses to reduce churn
Our online training, extensive documentation, and free live technical support help you through each step in the process. Contact Client Experience or your Account Manager to learn more or explore how our Integration Services would work for you.
New functionality in our Revenue Retention Tools now enables you to reduce payment failures and churn, improve the customer renewal experience, and maximize online revenue. The new functionality, combined with our proven multi-step approach, offers you more control over retention strategies and enables you to maximize payment acceptance and renewal rates, while providing a better customer renewal experience. New revenue retention enhancements include:
- Account Updater support for American Express® – Now supporting MasterCard®, Visa® and AMEX®, the tool identifies when the information for a customer’s card on file has changed and automatically locates and updates the credit card number, expiration date, account status, etc. In the U.S., on average 23 percent of invalid/expired credit cards from all three major companies are recovered with Account Updater, which results in renewal rates of up to 85 percent.
- BIN-based Expiration Date Checker – Now taking into account the Bank Identification Number (BIN) of the customer’s credit card, the tool verifies whether a declined credit card is expired and automatically extends the expiration date for reauthorization. As a result, companies are able achieve at least a 38 percent verification rate for expired credit cards, and an overall increase in subscription renewal rate.
- Retry Logic support for multiple retries – The tool reprocesses declined payments after a certain number of days in case a customer exceeded their credit card limit for that billing period or experienced network errors. By adding multiple retries after 1-3-7-14 days, a cleverbridge client was able to recover 65 percent of its declined customer payments.
- Dynamic Transaction Routing – To increase the authorization rate, all customer payments that fail due to generic decline, invalid CVV or an invalid transaction (which represents 78 percent of all payment failures) are now instantly re-routed to another acquirer for a reattempt. With this intelligent transaction routing, companies are able to recover at least 10 percent of failed payments.
Our comprehensive set of Revenue Retention Tools equips you with everything they need to effectively process more renewals and retain more customers. In addition to Account Updater, Expiration Date Checker, and Retry Logic, our Revenue Retention Tools also include Customer Notifications and Winback Campaigns.
For more information on how cleverbridge’s Revenue Retention Tools help your business process more renewals and reduce churn, visit https://cbridge.to/RevRetention.
Find out how our Performance Marketing Platform can connect you to Brazilian partners to drive traffic and brand awareness.
Brazil is easily Latin America’s largest ecommerce market. With online sales volume of over 20 billion USD, it presents a large market opportunity to grow online revenue. And performance marketing is a low risk, high ROI digital marketing channel that can be used to break into lucrative new markets, such as Brazil.
Use the cleverbridge Performance Marketing Platform to:
- Connect with strategic publishers with Brazilian traffic to drive brand awareness
- Incentive Publisher based on performance (sign-up, sale, click)
- Gain actionable insights like which publisher brings the most/least value?
- Predict your future performance through AI
- Send localized marketing content, including newsletters and emails
Performance Marketing for Brazil includes:
- A tailored go-to-market strategy, including best practices to enter into the Brazilian market
- Localized communication to publishers
- Tailored publisher recruitment & activation campaigns
- Predictive reporting & insights
For more information on expanding into Brazil, including our new pricing, reach out to Client Experience.