cleverbridge provides a comprehensive and powerful set of automated notifications that alert you about events such as the creation of new subscriptions or updates to existing subscriptions. It is important that you understand and utilize cleverbridge notifications because they are essential to developing an effective and seamless integration between the cleverbridge platform and your system.
To set up the notification events that you need to sync our platform with your system, complete the following steps:
- Select Tools > Add Notifications in the main menu of the Commerce Assistant.
- Configure the settings in the General section.
- Configure the settings in the Settings section.
- Choose a Product list and Region in the Notification Events section.
Select the following Notification Events. These events are suitable for a majority of subscription use cases.
- Subscription on hold
- Subscription on grace
- Subscription reinstated
- Subscription deactivated
- Subscription reminder charge
- Subscription reminder payment expired
- Subscription reminder offline paymentOffline payment stands for a group of payment options. With the order confirmation, the customer receives a link with information on how to make the payment. Ordered products are delivered as soon as cleverbridge receives a payment confirmation from the payment provider.
- Subscription profile data changed
- Subscription billing date extended
- Click Save.
For more information about the notifications cleverbridge offers, see the Notification Guide.