Assumptions and Preconditions
- All subscription items have the status Deactivated.
- Each subscription itemA subscription item is component of a subscription with its own set of attributes including price, description and feature set. to be reactivated belongs to a currently available subscription product.
- On August 30th, a client creates a list of all customers who have canceled their subscriptions to the client's CloudMax Enterprise product. To win back these customers, the client emails them with an offer of two months of free service from the date of reactivation if they choose to reactivate.
- On September 6th, a customer clicks a button in the email to reactivate the subscription for two months free of charge. The customer is redirected to a page where the customer confirms the reactivation.
- Upon submission of the reactivation request, the page uses two Subscription API endpoint s to:
- On November 6th, the cleverbridge platform automatically bills the customer $299 for the new monthly billing interval.