Assumptions and Preconditions
- The subscription has the status Active.
- The subscription contains at least two items, because if there was only one item, removing it would cancel the entire subscription.
- On February 21st, a customer purchases a client’s subscription product using the cleverbridge checkout process. The subscription contains two subscription items:
- Cloud Storage, priced at $150 monthly
- Encryption/Decryption, an optional service priced at $50 monthly
- On August 1st, the client eliminates Encryption/Decryption as a separate subscription itemA subscription item is component of a subscription with its own set of attributes including price, description and feature set., and bundles the service as part of the Cloud Storage subscription item. The client accesses an intranet page that uses the Remove Subscription Item API endpoint to remove the Encryption/Decryption item, and informs the customer that this item will no longer be billed as an additional service.