Assumptions and Preconditions
- The subscription has the status Active.
- The product to which the customer wants to upgrade has been set up in the Commerce Assistant.
- Both products have the same billing interval.
- On May 1st, a customer's Gold subscription renews for $25 for the new monthly billing interval.
- On May 23rd, the client sends a promotional email to its Gold customers, offering a 20% discount if the upgrade is made within the next five days to the client's Platinum-level subscription. This discount offers the Platinum subscription for $40 instead of $50 monthly.
- The customer clicks a link in the promotional email that displays a landing page the client created for the promotion.
- The customer enters the subscription ID and clicks the Buy Now button to accept the upgrade. The landing page takes the following actions:
- On June 1st, the cleverbridge platform automatically bills the customer the discounted price of $40 for the Platinum subscription's new monthly interval.
Although not utilized in this use case, the following option is also available:
- Reduce the price of the Paid subscription by applying a discount coupon that was set up in the Commerce Assistant. This discount is applied to all future billings of the subscription.