Are you a developer who wants to get started with the subscription commerce platform? cleverbridge recommends that you complete several steps.
- Choose the pricing model that best fits your business. See Choosing a Subscription Pricing Model.
- Set up products in your account. See Configuring Your Products.
- Integrate the license management tool with your platform so you can generate licenses after sign-ups and renewals. See Add a License Key Generator in the Commerce Assistant.
- Set up notifications (webhooks) to upload transactional data for use in your internal system. See Manage Automated Notifications.
- Integrate your platform with our subscription management APIs. See Subscription API.
- Have your hosted pages configured by cleverbridge's design team so that they match your existing website. See Branding Your Checkout Process.
- Use the test credit card that we assigned to your account to test the sign-up and renewal process. See Step 7: Test the Cart.
To get access to the subscription commerce platform, contact our Sales Team.