To access this content, log in.
If you want to test refund notifications, you must select Refunded and/or Partially refunded under Notification Events in the Notification portal. If you only select Test order, you will not trigger test refund notifications.
- In the main menu, select Tools > Notifications. The Notifications search opens.
- Search for the notification you want to deactivate.
- Select the notification line item in the search results.
- Deselect the Active checkbox.
You now no longer receive notifications for the related event. If you want to receive notifications again, you can activate the notification.
It is possible to try out our notifications. To do so:
- Click Add Notification and enter information in the following sections:
- Notification Events
Make sure you select the check box Test order under Notification Events, and click Save .
Cleverbridge provides a comprehensive and powerful set of automated notifications that alert you about events such as the creation of new subscriptions or updates to existing subscriptions. It is important that you understand and utilize Cleverbridge notifications because they are essential to developing an effective and seamless integration between the Cleverbridge platform and your system.
To set up the notification events you need in order to sync our platform with your system, complete the following steps:
- Select Tools in the Main Menu of the
- Configure the settings in the General section.
- Configure the settings in the Settings section.
- Choose a Product list and Region in the Notification Events section.
- Select the following Notification Events. These events are suitable for a majority of subscription use cases.
- Subscription on hold
- Subscription on grace
- Subscription reinstated
- Subscription deactivated
- Subscription reminder charge
- Subscription reminder payment expired
- Subscription reminder offline payment Offline payment stands for a group of payment options that do not involve online transactions like direct debit, wire transfers, and checks. With the order confirmation, the customer receives a link with information on how to make the payment. Ordered products are delivered as soon as Cleverbridge receives payment confirmation from the payment provider.
- Subscription profile data changed
- Subscription billing date extended
- Click Save .
For more information about the notifications Cleverbridge offers, see the Notification Guide.