You can filter the content on this page by subscription management version. For more information, see Subscription Management 1.0 and 2.0. If you are unsure which version you are on, contact Client Experience.
The Cleverbridge platform supports subscription cancelation, reactivation, and customer An individual or business purchasing your product or service by placing an order through Cleverbridge. The customer is the end user of this product, as they are not allowed to resell the purchased products or services. A customer is unique per client. If a customer purchases products or services from two different clients, there are 2 separate records of said customer. winback scenarios. The components of the Cleverbridge platform that support these functions, along with the relevant use cases that they support, are identified below.
NoteThe subscription items must be deactivated individually. If the subscription includes multiple subscription items, the remaining items are still active. If the entire subscription must be placed on hold, then each item must be individually deactivated. The subscription status doesn’t change until all items are deactivated.
- Suspend a customer's subscription.
- Cancel part of a multi-item subscription.
- Allow customer to cancel a subscription using a click-through link in the Cleverbridge purchase confirmation email or, if set up to receive them, in a renewal reminder email.
- Reactivate all or part of a subscription.
- Reactivate all or part of a subscription retroactively.
- Offer a customer a period of free access if the customer reactivates a canceled subscription.
For more information, see Subscription Statuses and Update Options > Update Options for Subscriptions.
NoteIf the subscription includes multiple subscription items, any combination of them (including all) can be deactivated with a single API call using the DeactivateSubscriptionItems API endpoint. The subscription status doesn’t change until all items are deactivated.
For more information on the use cases, see Cancel Subscriptions.